We are pleased to announce the latest release of the BlockApps STRATO platform on the Azure marketplace.
This BlockApps STRATO release v1.3 provides several enhancements including:
- Fixes to our RESTful web API on an HTTP (port 80) endpoint for querying the blockchain compiling and uploading contracts
- A new search insights feature to query your smart contracts and view states in real time.
The updated STRATO v1.3 single instance on the Azure marketplace provides the following (all on port 80):
- The BlockApps STRATO api -> http://<your server ip>/strato-api
- A bloc instance -> http://<your server ip>/bloc
- BlockApps STRATO explorer -> http://<your server ip>
- Cirrus Search -> http://<your server ip>/cirrus
NOTE: If you run an instance of bloc locally, update the config.yaml to use the following url format: http://<your public server ip>/strato-api
For a demo using bloc API you can refer the documentation for blockapps-REST:
You can read more about the new Cirrus business data insights feature here.
BlockApps is the leading provider of Ethereum blockchain development solutions. Our client, written in Haskell, provides a highly scalable Ethereum compliant blockchain with an industry standard RESTful API. BlockApps provides the fastest development platform for building and deploying Ethereum blockchain applications. Our quick deployments and RESTful API enable developers to build, test, and deploy smart contracts faster than ever.