BlockApps. Founding Member of Enterprise Ethereum Alliance
As the leading enterprise blockchain-as-a-service software provider, we are proud to be be one of the Ethereum Enterprise founding members driving data portability and interoperability standards. We see tremendous adoption of production grade deployments for Ethereum enabled blockchain applications across various enterprise industries. Unlike other consortiums, Enterprise Ethereum is here to represent production enterprise interoperability requirements and ensure that software vendors, like BlockApps, deliver future proof solutions and eliminate the vendor lock-in risk to a proprietary blockchain framework.
Victor Wong, BlockApps CEO and Co-Founder
- Develop an application in minutes
- General purpose Blockchain development platform
- Scalable – Single nodes allow for horizontal and vertical scaling
- Secure – Customized consensus algorithms
- Flexible – Smart contracts written with Solidity programming language
- Interoperable with enterprise applications via REST API
- Future proof by using Blockchain open standards
TURNKEY BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT PLATFORM.
FROM PILOT TO PRODUCTION.
OPEN BLOCKCHAIN STANDARDS.
AVOID PROPRIETARY LOCK-IN
- Protocol optimization for private, permissioned networks
- Clear roadmap and prioritization for Enterprise features / requirements
- Robust governance model and accountability, aligned with Enterprise governance needs
- Commitment to a standard to insure application portability & interoperability