Join the growing number of Blockchain experts on the BlockApps team and become one of the first Field Engineers to scale our business. You will be a key part of the solutions engineering and delivery team responsible for building applications driven by highly visible and sponsored business use-cases, using and extending our BlockApps platform.
You will bring together technology, delivery management and people skills with software development, application architecture, cloud and deployment expertise to enable Blockchain technology to transform the business processes for our customers.
You will design, build and deliver innovative solutions with customers and SI partners in verticals as diverse as Finance, Insurance, Industrial and Engineering sector, Public Sector, Energy and eCommerce using our BlockApps STRATO Blockchain Platform. You will be working closely with our engineering and product teams to scope, design, build and roll-out customer applications while enhancing the STRATO core and APIs.
- Become an expert on all things related to Blockchain and crypto-currency with focus on enterprise capabilities and Blockchain-as-a-Service on cloud and on-prem
- Serve as a liaison between sales, support, engineering and the customer/prospect
- Understand the company’s products, competitors, value proposition and positioning
- Own the prospect RFP, POC delivery and the customer on-boarding with scope, SOW and delivering an MVP towards an end-2-end solution
- Maintain and develop FAQ fed by information from customers, prospects and the sales/marketing team
- When recurring questions are identified, writing technical content to increase the Knowledge Base and creating videos/webcasts and other content
- Work with the product team to identify product priorities discovered in field engagements
- Attend trade shows and speaking engagements, when appropriate
- Deliver regular demos of the product and training content (Google Hangout, webinars, etc.)
You should have a background in many of the following technologies:
- OS: mainly Linux, but also Mac/Windows
- Web frontend and Node.js
- SQL (we use Postgresql)
- REST/HTTP, JSON/XML
- Database design
Other “nice-to-haves” include:
- Mobile frontend
- Any functional programming language (Haskell, Scala, F#)
- Blockchain and Smart Contracts
Please send along any materials you’d like to have considered, including, but not limited to a C.V., cover letter, links to your work etc to email@example.com. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!