BlockApps is the leading enterprise blockchain platform built on Ethereum. We are a fast paced startup with a strong customer focus. We are rapidly growing and are currently looking for a full-time Quality Assurance Engineer.
If you want to be a part of one of the fastest growing, most talked about and potentially disruptive technologies in the world right now, come join BlockApps. We have build an enterprise grade blockchain-as-a-service platform which is being used by some of the largest enterprises around the globe and garnering greater interest ever day. We work across several industries and solve hard problems – are you up for the challenge? We have fun while we do it, too.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with our engineers at all parts of the development cycle to create and manage a platform test engineering plan
- You’ll assemble a list of new product functionalities, and use this information to design reusable test cases and test plans
- Often you will negotiate with VPs of Engineering and Sales to define acceptable and timely release criteria
- You should feel comfortable to investigate non-functioning software, communicate with developers and insure that problems are dealt with
- You’ll define acceptance tests and work with development team to automate testing
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer Science or a related field
- 2+ years industry experience as a test engineer
- Detail oriented
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with the following is a plus
- HTTP and REST interfaces
- Bash shell scripting
- Networking tools
- Understanding of Agile software development methodology
For more information and an even more detailed job description, send your resume and a brief introduction to email@example.com. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!