What if I told you Blockchain could change everything? Those aren’t our words, they’re the words of thought leaders across many industries such as Goldman Sachs, Accenture, and Microsoft just to name a few. The adoption of Blockchain technology by large companies and next generation startups alike is almost unprecedented, and arguably one of the most significant platform shifts of the past 20 years, on par with cloud, big data and mobile.
BlockApps is the leading enterprise blockchain platform built on Ethereum. Based in New York, we are a rapidly growing, delivery focused startup with Fortune 500 customers. We are an amazing place to work because we are building and creating a new class of product using cutting-edge technology that will reinvent many industries.
BlockApps’ mission is empower developers and enterprises to use blockchain technology to reinvent the way customers and businesses interact.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Accountable for achieving enterprise sales team revenue goals
- Able to scale from handling initial sales themselves to leading a high performance enterprise sales team
- Develop goals and metrics for enterprise sales team and review and measure team’s performance
- Develop demand generation strategy and tactics
- Work with management (CEO/CTO/CPO) to set the sales targets
- Minimum 5+ years managing an Enterprise SaaS sales team selling technology
- Energetic team leader, dedication and an unrelenting drive to succeed and win
- Experience selling SaaS projects to Fortune 500 companies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven record of achieving and exceeding quota in a startup environment
- College degree or equivalent preferred
For more information, send your resume and a brief introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!