Back by Popular Demand.
following our 2019 demo
This demo is a full walkthrough of the app including:
- Full lifecycle tracking of the asset from creation to bidding and final exchange
- STRATO’s latest built-in privacy features for data security and visibility
- Single-Sign On (SSO) and authorization features
- Asset provenance from regulatory perspective
In this demo Sid introduces the key features then Samrit takes us hands-on through the asset exchange and tracking process in the track and trace application
Supply Chain Management with STRATO
In this demo we use HERBICIDE as an example asset and watch how it travels down the value chain:
Key Components of Track & Trace Demo
Assets in track & trace are represented by smart contracts. The herbicide asset in this demo is represented by a smart contract containing its key characteristics
Manufacturers create and lists a herbicide asset and includes custom fields to track EPA registration, GTIN and other industry-standard identifiers
- Distributors make private bids for this herbicide asset
2. Manufacturers accept a bid and launch a smart contract to track the exchange record and fulfillment of the order
Distributors can then repeat this process for sale to downstream Retailers
Bids and other private information are kept that way by using private chains
Privacy is built in to track & trace and information like price is kept confidential and secure as the asset exchanges hands
All the while Regulators have visibility into all bids and transactions in real-time
All parties can see the blockchain “back end” of their respective data visibility from the Management Dashboard
All users have simple and secure login options with enterprise grade OAuth and SSO built-in
It’s no secret that SCM is a high-value use case for blockchain technology. Fortune 500 companies like Bayer and BHP Billiton leverage STRATO’s track-and-trace to build their enterprise solutions.
We call our demo “track-and-trace” because it addresses two unique challenges for supplier networks:
- Track – Easily review or update information about who has assets are and the what lifecycle state they’re in
- Trace – Accurate and timely information about asset provenance (where it came from)
BlockApps was the first company incubated out of ConsenSys in 2015 and has created several industry innovations including the launch of the best, easy-to-use, most powerful Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) platform on the market called STRATO.
Since launching STRATO on Microsoft Azure in 2015, BlockApps has become the first blockchain company to partner with all major cloud platforms (Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform) and is a founding member of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (the world’s largest open standard blockchain organization). Today, we continue to expand our partner network and the enterprise-grade capabilities of STRATO.