BlockApps Announces STRATO 4.5 Release
We are excited to announce the release of STRATO version 4.5!
On top of many under-the-hood changes that improve network performance, we have significantly enhanced the key management capabilities of STRATO as well as the platform support for our privacy, security and governance features:
- Automatically block transactions from unauthorized users
- Configurable key management solution to address custom business needs
- Improved robustness of private chain membership enforcement
- Additional support for additions to private chain membership
In this release, we’ve also beefed up our internal and external tools for monitoring and analyzing network transactions:
- Improved persistence and query tools for private chain metadata and related information
- Better performance for polling endpoints and node health calculation in the Central Monitoring Dashboard
- Added internal diagnostic tools and checkpointing support for network maintenance
What does this mean for STRATO users?
- Better network and private chain performance
- Enhanced network monitoring tools & performance for a real-time view of network activity
- Greater control over network access and the ability to automatically block transactions from unauthenticated users
As always, you can check out our developer docs for more detailed information on STRATO.