Open Position: Blockchain Engineer
Position: Functional Enterprise Blockchain Developer
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posting Date (Updated): February 14, 2020
About the Position
BlockApps STRATO is an advanced peer-to-peer blockchain system, based on the EEA (Ethereum Enterprise Alliance) standards, currently deployed on Fortune 500 companies, industry-owned businesses, and software startups alike. Employees at BlockApps are passionate about how code quality effects data integrity, and they work closely with customers to build a secure, usable product. We currently have openings for professional developers with an interest in customer satisfaction.
Strong functional programming skills are a plus (we use Haskell); however a mastery of classical computing languages and tools (C/C++ and SQL, for instance) is equally important, and we can teach you Haskell on the job.
If you are currently looking to strengthen your skillset in the enterprise blockchain space, we would love to see your resume.
- Designing and programming our core components.
- Collaborating with the rest of the team to architect the system.
- Researching existing libraries and tools (we value code reuse).
- Domain research.
- Occasionally, work with a customer to spec blockchain solutions, then integrate the platform with the supporting backend functionality.
Relevant Technology Experience
- OSs: Linux, but also Mac and Windows
- SQL (we use Postgresql)
- REST/HTTP, JSON/XML
- Docker-Database design
- Web and mobile frontend
- Blockchain contract coding
- Language design
- Understanding of P2P networks
How to Apply
Email us at [email protected] with:
- Subject: Application – Blockchain Developer – [your name]
- Resumé in attachment
- Optionally, a cover letter in attachment or the body of the email
Please allow 2-5 business days for a response.