In this session, BlockApps hosts a panel discussion on key decision factors for a successful enterprise blockchain implementation, featuring our partners at Labrys and Synaptiq.
The panel will be focused on the following themes:
- Current trends in enterprise blockchain, and outlook on the market for 2022 & beyond
- Considerations and decision-making factors in deciding a blockchain platform
- Comparison of public, private, and hybrid blockchains, their use cases, and pros/cons
- STRATO implementation for client projects and contributing platform features for success
- Lachlan Feeney, Founder & Chief Executive Officer @ Labrys, Australia’s leading provider of integrated services and blockchain development (www.labrys.io)
- Steve Moats, Chief Architect @ Synaptiq, a leading business & technology solutions firm helping companies optimize business performance & improve operations through digital transformation (www.synaptiq.com)
- Victor Wong, Founder & Chief Product Officer @ BlockApps, the leading provider of blockchain technology for business networks and provider of the STRATO platform (www.blockapps.net)
This session will be moderated by Jeff Powell, Vice President of Sales @ BlockApps.
Presented by BlockApps Partner Network.